Boyt GC23 Precision Rifle Case
- Waxed canvas shell
- Quilted flannel with batting interior
- Roomy exterior padded pocket for bi-pod and accessories
- Nylon zipper
- Designed for precision rifles that have a higher mount and extra-long barrels
- Case measures 52″ long
- Inside measures 13″ at the widest point and tapers to 4″ at the tip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
160 in stock
Sean Gentry (verified owner) –
Bought this case for my Bergara B-14 BMP with a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25×56 Riflescope. I could not get the rifle into the bag with the Atlas bipod on so I had to remove that to put it in the bag. It was tight closing the zipper. Could do with another inch or two. They say the height is 13″ but when the rifle is in the bag there is no room above the scope.
Beautiful finish. I did see another bag on this site that mentions space for a bipod and may buy that.